Factors impacting the cooling capacity & Recommendations
- Temperature in the region where Water Cooler is being used
- The water being fed to the inlet of the water cooler should not be very hot. We recommend having an inner tank where Water Cooler is kept
- The water cooler should be kept in shade.
- It should be in a well ventilated area
- Have stable power to the Water Cooler
- Use a voltage stabilizer
- Should not be standing in water
- Avoid dust as much as possible
- It is very important that correct capacity of water cooler should be fixed according to consumption. If the consumption in a particular place is high, then either put a large water cooler or two water coolers
- Distribute water coolers at various locations as per the requirement of that area instead of just at a single point.
- Clean the water cooler frequently
- Change the filters frequently
- If the water tank is too high, then use pressure regulator.
Free Delivery across Pakistan
Free returns within 3 days!